时间：2018-06-08 来源： 复制分享
SketchUp Viewer brings 3D models to life on your iPad or iPhone allowing you to open and view SketchUp models any time, anywhere, on the device you want to view them on.
Version 3.1 now includes options for defining unit preferences, the Position Camera Tool, an improved Tape Measure tool and much more!
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• Transfer your SketchUp models directly to the app via iTunes, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps like Google Drive.
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Position Camera, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or access the custom Scenes that you created in SketchUp. The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers, Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes Location. www.iPADown.com
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Edge or Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off. The view menu also offers visibility toggles for Watermarks, Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts and Axes.
• Use the Tape Measure tool to quickly measure objects in your SketchUp model.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for iPhone/iPad devices with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (iPad Mini 2nd Gen or newer, iPhone 5 or newer).上一条：小小部落_军团再临下一条：斩天狂战 友情提醒,最新版本 3.2.1 中的新功能:
Version 3.2.1 introduces the following updates:
• We are pleased to announce that we have successfully restored the ability for users to open SketchUp models (filetype .skp) from Google Drive using the iOS Open In feature.
• Other misc performance improvements and bugs fixes.